HRIofPennsylvania

Could it be HRG (Hair Restoration Group) that you are thinking of? The doctor is Dr. Richard Gianato?

If so, I would not recommend them for a procedure.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

You're going to need to know more information if you want people to make proper evaluations. I haven't heard of the place you're talking about.

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

Hair transplant 5-22-2013 with Dr. Paul Shapiro at Shapiro Medical Group

Total grafts transplanted: 3222

*536 singles *1651 doubles * 961 triples,

*74 quadruples.

Total hairs transplanted: 7017

Non-Surgical Treatments:

*1.25 mg finasteride daily

*Generic minoxidil foam 2x daily

Yes, I believe they have an office there and Philly. They also retail a large number of hair care related products and they have a separate division or subsidiary that offers hair systems and other non-surgical items.

Again, not sure if it's the same one that you are looking at and it is always a good idea to get multiple opinions from reputable clinics as was mentioned.

Best wishes to you as you seek resolve. ;)

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

This place I'm speaking of is in Pittsburgh. Not sure if we're talking of the same place. Not sure who the dr. is as I have not contacted the clinic yet. Wanted to see what the place was about beforehand.

If you don't know who the surgeon is who would perform the surgery, then you should run for the hills. There is a reason this site recommends doctors and not clinics, because the only thing you should be looking at when deciding on a HT is what doctor to choose based on their consistent track record of producing consistently outstanding results, period.