Twin lab High Potency Vitamin C & Biotin with L-Cysteine & Inositol tablets

Hi All,

Is this Twin lab High Potency Vitamin C & Biotin with L-Cysteine & Inositol tablets good to use. The prescribed dosage is like 3-6tablets /day whioch sounds so weird ? anybody tried these tablets please share your views if any ..

What does a bottle of pills go for, and how many are there in a bottle?? If you're taking 3-6 tablets a day, and you're going to blow through a bottle a month at $X.xx.....it might be much more cost effective to buy the individual supplements separately?! I take Vitamin C and Biotin, MSM, Multi-vitamins.....and all are from Costco and have improved my hair characteristics tremendously. The price is definitely right......as you are essentially getting the same products without the price increase for taking an all-in-one pill from some "high-end" supplier!!! Just my .02!!!

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

MSM is Methylsulfonylmethane, and has been thought to potentially help with hair thickness (?), and supposedly extends the anagen phase of your hair cycle.....which just means longer growth periods before shedding. There are apparently other health benefits from MSM used in natural medicine.....

I certainly notice an improvement of my own hair characteristics since I started taking it and biotin with Vitamin C and my daily multi-vitamin. You can read about the other supplements I take in my signature. At any rate, and in answer to your question, $32 for 200 pills seems EXPENSIVE. Especially if you're taking up to 6/day. I think the cheaper option would be to see the ingredients in these pills, and buy them as separate supplements. Sure you have to take more pills, but the cost savings would justify it....at least for me. If cost isn't really a big issue to you, maybe check it out......or maybe some of the other forum members will chime in with their advice/opinion?!

Hope this helps!

Mike

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.