1 month post-op FUT hair style options

Soo, I know that people have talked extensively about how they can style their hair after an FUT procedure, but most of the questions I have encountered have centered around the fact that they are already in their growth phase (6+ months post op). What I would like to know is what grade of a buzz, or how short can one generally have their hair a month after post op. The reason I am asking the question is because I am leaving to Europe for 2.5 months and would like to get my hair cut as short as possible so that I can avoid getting it done over there (hair cuts often cost 30$ over there)

Would I be able to get away with 1/2 inch and still maintain a covered scar?

If Dr Feller reads this, that would be great to hear from you. :) I've watched all of your recent videos and I see that you're online. However, you wouldn't be required to make a video for such a simple question :D

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

Hair transplant 5-22-2013 with Dr. Paul Shapiro at Shapiro Medical Group

Total grafts transplanted: 3222

*536 singles *1651 doubles * 961 triples,

*74 quadruples.

Total hairs transplanted: 7017

Non-Surgical Treatments:

*1.25 mg finasteride daily

*Generic minoxidil foam 2x daily

Do you have your own razor + guard? If so, I'd suggest starting at Guard #5/6 and working your way down if you think you can manage.

Personally, I just let it grow wild until recently. But I let it grow quite long pre-op in anticipation, and just went full on scruffy mode. :D

Do you have your own razor + guard? If so, I'd suggest starting at Guard #5/6 and working your way down if you think you can manage.

Personally, I just let it grow wild until recently. But I let it grow quite long pre-op in anticipation, and just went full on scruffy mode. :D

I couldn't handle the long hair on the sides and buzzed hair on the top anymore.. I had to do something.. I don't really care if people can see something.... Plus, I'm going to be sporting a hat all summer.

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

*74 quadruples.

Non-Surgical Treatments:

ur best hairstyle would be... a hat!! i never in my life wore hats and now i have a crazy collection of cool hats, kinda like wearing them, but kinda cant wait till i dont have to wear em anymore

Well yes, I agree, however, I am going to be visiting friends in Europe soon and meeting some of their familiesl, and I don't know if it would be appropriate to eat dinner with them wearing a hat! :D.

Currently, my goal is trying to figure out whether or not I'm balder now than I was before the surgery.. God, I really hope it comes back!

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

*74 quadruples.

Non-Surgical Treatments: