help please

dont get down, good news is you can be fixed with the miracle of body hair transplants, consult with dr umar in california, he will take hair from your beard and chest and will fix you up, it wont be exactly like scalp hair but you will look a million times better, i hope you get where you wanna be, i really hate seeing this, good luck to you my friend

Thank you for your kind words i must be the worst repair case ever thats how it feels . I will cosult with dr umar i just pray i can afford to be fixed i dont know how much more i can take

Thank you for your kind words i must be the worst repair case ever thats how it feels . I will cosult with dr umar i just pray i can afford to be fixed i dont know how much more i can take

I feel for you man and I know price was a concern for you and Dr. Umar may well be the most expensive doctor there is. I have no doubt that if you are willing to use body hair, Dr. Umar is a master in that field, but you might want to check out Bisanga as well.

I am curious how many grafts you have had and whether you have been on meds, because I am kind of concerned that you may be one of the few people who experiences thinning in the donor area, which would make your transplanted not permanent.

I am not on meds they didnt work for me .the last procedure with dr path took 2000 grafts icant remember how many other 3 procedures took but they were butchers i.e the hospital group and a dr in yorkshire uk who has since been struck off dr norton i think

Muttley,

I wanted to comment on a few things:

First, I'm sorry to hear about your less than satisfactory hair restoration journey, and even more disheartened to see that you ended up with two separate strip scars.

Second, I think the best thing you can do at this point in time is consult with several pre-screened, approved, trusted hair restoration surgeons. Your case is difficult, so I think garnering the honest opinion of several experts will be invaluable.

Third, during the consultation with these physicians, I think a lot of detail needs to be paid to the donor area and the method of donor extraction. With two pre-existing strip scars, you already likely have a lot of avascular scar tissue built up in the donor region. Because of this, it seems like a method with minimal scarring would help decrease the chances of compromising any areas of blood supply with additional scar tissue.

Fourth, knowing this, you may be a good candidate for Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE). What's more, you may also be a good candidate for an FUE repair case using grafts from the traditional donor area and other regions of the body (Body Hair Transplantation). Normally, body hair grafts are only reserved in situations where the traditional donor supply is depleted, and your two existing strip scars and general thin donor area may make you a good candidate. I agree with the recommendation to consider a consultation with Dr. Umar (if at all possible), because he is a world expert on body hair transplantation and FUE repair procedures. Dr. Reddy and Dr. Bisanga (which may be more realistic options for you) seem to do a lot of excellent work with body hair grafts as well, so consultations with these doctors would likely be helpful.

I really hope this helps! Please feel free to ask any additional questions (either here or via private message). Good luck!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.