dr reed

NWwhoa

Hi, I could be mistaken but I do not see dr reed on the coalition list, when I thought I had seen him on there before. The reason I ask is because I have mainly been considering dr reed for somtime now. I live in ca and from what ive seen he seems to do good work. Are there any othef ca surgeons that I should be considering.

Ive also considered dr umar. Too be honest its hard to decide there are several ca surgeons on the list.

I realize umar is not on the list however ive heard good things.

Thanks

Hi NW,

After years of performing excellent hair transplant surgery, Dr. Reed recently decided to retire. Because of this, he asked us to retire him from the Coalition as well. Surgeries at his practice are now being performed exclusively by his partner, Coalition surgeon Dr. Timothy Carman. Dr. Carmen is obviously recommended very highly by our community as well, but if you are interested, here are our other recommended hair restoration physicians in California.

Hope this clears everything up!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Yes it does thanks. So in your honest opinion, would I be satisfied with any of these doctors listed or does one on this list really stand out. Im not sure yet if ill be doing fue or strip procedure. Im 31 caucasian male with nw5 if that helps.

Thanks

NW,

I feel very comfortable recommending any of the physicians on that list. They have all been thoroughly screened and approved by our community. Is there anyone you were considering in particular?

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I originally was considering reed. I guess thats not an option now. To be honest I have no clue who I want. I still haven't decided if I want strip or fue. And to be honest, I may not even be nw5, I still have a decent amount of hair no bald spots just very noticeable thinning. Minoxinil has not really done much good for me, thinking of trying propecia. Ive been contemplating a ht for several years, just haven't taken the plunge yet. Lil nervous about it. Ive seen good things and ive seen bad things, I dont want to end up regretting my ht.

NW,

I think a consultation with one of the above surgeons would be a good place to start. These doctors will be able to analyze your situation, explain your options, and help you develop a hair restoration plan.