6 days shy of 4 months post op...

Scorpian

So I still have some shock loss that hasn't returned yet.. particularly evident behind the left side of my hairline.. I do see new hairs sprouting everyday, so I'm at least hoping that the remaining shock loss will come in. Keep in mind, I already had surgery in the frontal zone before. Here are some pics of my progress:

Before Surgery:

HairConcernSeptember015.jpg

Immediately post op:

IMG_1571.jpg

3 weeks post op:

IMG_2678.jpg

1 month post op (with shock loss):

IMG_3167.jpg

IMG_3203.jpg

2 1/2 months post op:

DSC003121.jpg

3 months 10 days post op:

DSC01034.jpg

M4H010431.jpg

Latest pics 3 months 25 days post op (you can see that one side is less dense near the hairline than the other-- hopefully, some of the shock loss there will return):

DSC014531.jpg

DSC014541.jpg

DSC014561.jpg

DSC01479.jpg

DSC014581.jpg

DSC014601.jpg

Glad to see that your seeing some improvement and your native hair is growing back after shockloss. Good picture documentation. Your hair will be looking great in no time no doubt!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR Results - https://www.instagram.com/bhr.onlyresults/

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Thanks man.. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for continued growth... the transplanted hairs that have sprouted are thickening though, which is good news. I'm almost 4 months post op, so I would expect that most of the shock loss should begin to return at this stage.