Blood from yellow heads!!

Hi guys!! I'm 2.5 months almost out after an fue procedure and have had a few yellow headed type spots occurring this week where my old hair line meets the newly transplanted hair!! Iv just showered and when I got out the one of the spots was bleeding, took a few presses with a tissues to stop it so a fair bit of blood!! Only used finger tips to massage my hair and around that area in the shower! 2 things 1) from what I've read it can't be a graft at this stage I take it??? Please advice!!

2) can these spots if they burst effect any growth?? I had used a warm towel on them last night to draw them out but to no avail??

Any advice appreciated!!!!

Are these "yellow heads" that you are seeing look like pimples?

Very doubtful that you lost any grafts at this point in time post-op.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Yeah like the type you would get on your face etc!! I know if I pop the ones on my face or forehead where there isn't any hair they bleed quite heavily so I suppose the same happens on your head where the hair is??? Surely a graft can't come out After 2 months??

Yeah like the type you would get on your face etc!! I know if I pop the ones on my face or forehead where there isn't any hair they bleed quite heavily so I suppose the same happens on your head where the hair is??? Surely a graft can't come out After 2 months??

At this point in time post-op, your grafts should be safe and secure.

Happy Growing! ;)

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Hi

Question about these bloody yellow/white heads iv left them alone after the last one bleed and have had one in my new hairline all week a white dry slightly raised piece of small skin with a small black dot hair in the middle! Iv avoided touching that area when I washed my hair and was advised by the clinic to apply a hot towel to that area to draw it out. I did that and seconds later that piece of skin came away but the small black hair came away with it!! It didn't bleed as such but a small spot of blood came out, literally I dabbed it with a tissue and there was a tiny blood speck on the tissue then nothing else!! Is this normal?? I expected that if the skin had come away the hair would of stayed? It wasn't an original hair as its in an area where I was previously bald so am a bit concerned! The hair had no root or anything on it just a black speck on the skin that had come away!! Not sure what is best to do as I know if I'd washed that area as normal it would have come away anyway!! Should I just leave then alone completely or should I wash them as normal!! If I don't use a hot flannel will it be detrimental to that hair growing?? Iv only got about 2 or 3 of these on my head!! Any advice greatly appreciated!!!

Hi Mate

Its all normal, have a look at this pic of my spots 3 months post op, i was arsing around pricking these and drawing all sorts of crap out but in the end i just kept dabbing the area with a hot towel, probs 2 or 3 times a day and they eventually went away, i was worried too but you'll forget ya even had these as time passes by, hang on in there mate :D

5b32d8de57862_3monthsredness.jpg.3576039ad2f657cc967072d22c64be9e.jpg

4510 FUSS Dr Feriduni December 2012

2350 FUSS Dr Feriduni December 2013

HT 1:Total Grafts 4510: Singles 715, Doubles 2123, Triples 1369, Quads 303 ( 10,280 Hairs )

HT 2:Total Grafts 2352: Singles 350, Doubles 1601, Triples 401, ( 4,755 Hairs )