Please help!

StylishBoy01

hellow every one;

I really appreciate your efforts of helping out people. I am new to this forum, i learn alot in few hours here. I am 24 years old and m on stage 2 of heirloss. I will get married in a month now. i have to do something about my hair now. for the time being i have planned to go for Hair systems first. after my marriage, i am going to go for hair transplant surgery.

please let me know:

1) is hair systems safe and natural looking;

2) shuld it be maintained on daily basis, weekly or?

3) how easy it can be detached, moved away due to wind, puling, playing or anything?

4) should i go for it or not?

5) if yes, i should go to India or Pakistan as i live in Afghanistan. which center, clinic is to be contacted?

6) i read about Finasteride, it looks like a good medicines, but i cant find it here in Afghanistan. how can i acquire it. how much are online ordering safe and what route should be used. please advice.

Please help, i really look forward to your answers.

thanks

Hello Stylish Boy,

1) If you are planning in HT, you might want to save the expense of a Hair System good natural Hair Systems cost thousand of USD. However some of the better ones are very natural looking. However the money might be better spent on your HT.

2) These hair systems obviously are groomed daily. Maintenance however depends on the type you choose, type of anchoring to your scalp and how fast your hair grows. Maintenance cost average 200 USD per visit. This would be at least once every 3 to 6 weeks.

3) Modern hair systems respond to environment well. That is why they are popular with men and women who are not eligible for HT.

4) Personally, if you are going for an HT, i would not recommend putting the costs into a Hair System. The total costs and maintenance for a good system could equal at least one third of your HT cost.

5) I am not familiar with clinics there so I must leave this response to someone who is.

6) This is prescription drug that must be prescribed by a bona fide doctor. I would dislike if you were taken advantage of by an online source. All the Best, Michael

Michael James is a Patient Advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi, who is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network; and not a physician. Visit Us On: Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | LinkedIn

Comments give here are only for intellectual consideration and in no manner to be construed or accepted as medical advice. It is important to seek the advice of a physician in all medical circumstances including hair restoration, dietary or others directly or indirectly related to the subjects in this forum

hellow every one;

I really appreciate your efforts of helping out people. I am new to this forum, i learn alot in few hours here. I am 24 years old and m on stage 2 of heirloss. I will get married in a month now. i have to do something about my hair now. for the time being i have planned to go for Hair systems first. after my marriage, i am going to go for hair transplant surgery.

please let me know:

1) is hair systems safe and natural looking;

2) shuld it be maintained on daily basis, weekly or?

3) how easy it can be detached, moved away due to wind, puling, playing or anything?

4) should i go for it or not?

5) if yes, i should go to India or Pakistan as i live in Afghanistan. which center, clinic is to be contacted?

6) i read about Finasteride, it looks like a good medicines, but i cant find it here in Afghanistan. how can i acquire it. how much are online ordering safe and what route should be used. please advice.

Please help, i really look forward to your answers.

thanks

Have heard of Dr. Humayun in Pakistan. Dubai could be one more option. Dr. Sajjad Khan in Dubai is a celebrity Doctor has treated many a people from the Indian Film Industry.

Thank you all, especially Michael.

HT is also not very cheap. as far as my research goes, it cost about 10000 US Dollars at least.

Though reading about new ways and all is interesting for me, but sometimes, one cant, at the end, reach upon a conclusion as to how really it works.

I know you people may have discussed alot about HT procedure and all, and if i ask a repeated question, it will be kinda boring. yet, if you advise me abit more, i will be gratefull.

1) HT should be completed in three to four stages, right?

2) its effects can not be sensed immediately, how long will it take for it to start showing density?

and please let me know all that you want me to know about HT and a good destination in Inida.

thanks.

Hi StylishBoy01,

First off, congrats on your wedding for next month.

Secondly, don't let cheaper doctors and celebrity surgeons sway your opinion. Look at their results submitted by patients and research them on forums to see if there are any complaints against them.

Dr Humayun, might be your nearest surgeon as he does have a clinic in Peshawer too I believe, however, his results tend to be still on the thin side. My HT with him has not been the best of results.

Dr Radha in India, seems a better option with better density pack and the fact that she is hands-on that does part of planting the grafts.

All the best!

Edited by aramis69
Word missing

hi ara,

Thank you for your reply. yeah, have read about her and have considered going there sometimes Inshallah. Dr. Hamayun may not be a good destination, i feel the same. lets see what happens. I have just started taking finasteride, minodixil, and Skinvit along with Scalp Shampo. the result, feeling a bit decreased level of libido and a bit problem with erection. though however i think its because of the psycology i had while starting the medicines. i read about its side effects and got worry. i feel like it somehow works. hairfal has limited to about 45 hair in a single bath which is kind of improvement i think and i feel good taking the medicinces. so now i really look forward to experiencing its good results more and more.

tnx 1ce more.

hi ara,

Thank you for your reply. yeah, have read about her and have considered going there sometimes Inshallah. Dr. Hamayun may not be a good destination, i feel the same. lets see what happens. I have just started taking finasteride, minodixil, and Skinvit along with Scalp Shampo. the result, feeling a bit decreased level of libido and a bit problem with erection. though however i think its because of the psycology i had while starting the medicines. i read about its side effects and got worry. i feel like it somehow works. hairfal has limited to about 45 hair in a single bath which is kind of improvement i think and i feel good taking the medicinces. so now i really look forward to experiencing its good results more and more.

tnx 1ce more.

Ok, I dont want to sound harsh or anyting but just the fact is, it is going to be extremely extremly difficult for you to get a Visa in India. You will have a lot of waiting, lot of scrutinizing, tremendous pressure to prove it is indeed a medical trip and so on and so forth. Hence I earlier mentioned options of Dr.Humayun and Dubai.