CO2 Lasers????

I've yet to hear anything about a laser being used instead of a knife. I was reading that Laser PhotoTherapy for hair is a scientific discovery that uses the energy of laser light to nourish and revitalize your hair. Light is energy and living cells respond to light. Stimulating the scalp with the light promotes blood supply to hair roots. What got my attention is that the post op is less noticeable which is a prime concern of mine since I have some existing hair that might supply cover. They claim to have no collateral scalp damage. Ive yet to read however any network doctors that uses a laser. Any reason why not?

Thanks

jont

I've yet to hear anything about a laser being used instead of a knife. I was reading that Laser PhotoTherapy for hair is a scientific discovery that uses the energy of laser light to nourish and revitalize your hair. Light is energy and living cells respond to light. Stimulating the scalp with the light promotes blood supply to hair roots. What got my attention is that the post op is less noticeable which is a prime concern of mine since I have some existing hair that might supply cover. They claim to have no collateral scalp damage. Ive yet to read however any network doctors that uses a laser. Any reason why not?

Thanks

jont