Researching Surgeons in Chicago Il area

I scheduled a procedure for Bosely but I cancelled it. The price seemed too high and I've read some bad information regarding Bosley. They wanted 1260 for 2200 follecular units. That seems to high. Does anyone know a good surgeon in the Chicago area? Any advice or information would be great.

Thanks.

check out dr. konior and dr. richard keller. Bothe of them are good doctors.

#1 HT by Dr. Rahal on 08-21-08

Strip 26.6 cm

Total 4308 grafts

-1116 single grafts

-2287 double grafts

-898 triple grafts

-7 quad grafts

Total Hairs: 8412

Medications:

Minoxidil 5%

Finasteride 1 mg daily

Guest eyebrow

I met with Bosley on Michigan Ave before I did my research - would never think of going there now. I haven't gone ahead with surgery yet but I've met with both Konior and Keller and suggest you do the same. My impression was that both are very legitimately concerned about the best outcome for the patient above personal financial interests.

Thinkingabouthr,

2200 grafts for $12600 ends up averaging $5.70 per graft which is a bit higher than many clinics who typically charge between $4 and $5 a graft.

As many of our members said above, use this forum to research physicians. In Chicago, Dr. Konior has a stellar reputation going back years for producing state of the art results. Dr. Keller is relatively new to the online scene but has also been producing quality work.

Best wishes,

Bill