Please help :)

Hey Guys.

Im a 31 year old male, i believe I'm a Norwood 3, with long hair. I live in Perth, Australia and from all the info I have read it seems that Dr damkerng pathomvani​ch is a better surgeon than all the ones in Oz not to mention a ton cheaper and considering I don't have a dollar to my name I will have to start saving to get something like this done :(

Really hoping to be able to chat with someone that's in a similar situation to me that had surgery by Dr damkerng pathomvani​ch.

Wondering how was the final result ? I have so many questions and a ton more concerns, seems to be so many horror stories out there.

Figured I would start somewhere ....any help would be greatly appreciated

Beach,

Dr. Path is excellent. Click here to see some of his results. Good luck! Feel free to ask any additional questions.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Thanks heaps Blake :)

The links have been really helpful, it's slowly making me feel more confident about getting a procedure done, still have a few worries eg...shock loss, redness for months on end, and just hoping/praying that it works and it's not some scam, but from all reports it seems to be legitimate.

I have sent pictures off to Dr Path and so far he/his team have been prompt at replying in detail, so that's very reassuring.

Now it's time to save :(

Thanks a lot Beachbloke2 :)

Beach,

Feel free to ask as many questions as necessary until you feel confident. I'm always able to talk via private message as well.

Good luck!

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Well Blake I do have a question , I'm wondering if you can Point me in the direction Of a guy who wears his hair long after a HT , done with the FUT procedure and who had around 2500plus to the front and about a 1000 to the crown .... Or there abouts.

Preferably just like to see a guy with long hair, shoulder length to see how the quality of hair looks, everyone seems to have short hair in all the pics.

I have found some ladies who have had it done but I would like more examples, to see how it looks after a decent amount if time after the procedure and there thoughts and feelings.

Cheers beach!

Bloke,

Hair grows at a rate of approximately 1/2 inch a month for a total of 6 inches in a year. What's more, the hair, during an FUT or FUE procedure, is shaved closely before extracted and implanted into the scalp. If the distance from the scalp to the shoulder is roughly 12-14 inches, it would take 12 months for the hair transplant to mature, and then an extra 2 to 2 years and 4 months to reach this point. This means someone would need to update the community roughly 3 to almost 3.5 years after the procedure. Because of this, I can't of any examples off the top of my head.

Frankly, I've seen examples of hair transplant patients who had long hair before the procedure or wanted to wear it long after the procedure, and I think this would be perfectly achievable with quality hair transplantation.

Having said that, I'll do some research and see if I can find something.

Thanks Blake :)

I see your point... but the more long hair cases I find the better, I suppose the more I see that have succeeded the more confidence I get in the procedure's.

So if you do happen to come across anymore, please feel free to send me the links, don't worry I'm not sitting here idle, I'm scouring everything... think I might even make a new thread.

Thank you also Greatjob :)

Thats a fine example of long hair and longevity !!!! The man in the picture looks a thousand times better :)