Does the chat function still work?

Mickey85

Hey there,

I used to use the chat function alot a few months ago(the one where your friends would appear in the bottom right corner when they were online and you could chat with them) but all of a sudden it disappeared but I can still see it sometimes when I access this website on my phone. What's the situation with it as I really liked being able to talk to people in real time.

Hey there,

I used to use the chat function alot a few months ago(the one where your friends would appear in the bottom right corner when they were online and you could chat with them) but all of a sudden it disappeared but I can still see it sometimes when I access this website on my phone. What's the situation with it as I really liked being able to talk to people in real time.

Mickey,

I have messaged you numerous times on the chat function but sounds like you never received the messages! Hope things are well buddy.

Oh damn :( So sorry champ! I can't see the chat function at all except on my phone. Please don't think I have been avoiding you :( So the chat function still works? Where has it gone for me?

Oh damn :( So sorry champ! I can't see the chat function at all except on my phone. Please don't think I have been avoiding you :( So the chat function still works? Where has it gone for me?

Haha no probs mate it's fine! It actually says you are online now!