Mane Spray

I have been browsing through these threads and am amazed that I have not come across any mention of MANE hair thickening spray. I have been using this for around 10 years now, and for me, if is way way in front of any other hait thickening product I have used, ( and I have used many). A few of the other sprays I have used have been OK, usually they are a bit wetter when applied, but there was one in particular that I bought on ebay which was quite frankly terrible. It looked and smelt like a coloured mix of bug spray and diesel - quite awfull :eek: I have kept a hold of it to see if it will kill the weeds in my drive !!!

Back on subject, I have tried several of the shake n cake fibres but each time I have used them it looks as if I have been in the attic and got my head covered in a pile of dust! I tried Caboki once and that looked liked someone had poured a pile of small hairy springs on my head.

As I said at the start MANE is great but takes a little getting used to as you have to master spraying through the hair and try and minimise the amount that goes onto the scalp. Like a lot of these products, it is best used sparingly. In the begining I think I used to put too much on and I was using a slightly too dark shade. Now I have mastered putting it on and the shade is lighter I think it looks great. Oh and I just use a regular hairspray from the supermarket to seal it and it's fine.

Ive used it for 4 years, the stuff works great.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon