Is FUE a good option after two FUTs with tight scalp?

I am curious more than anything. I have had two FUT procedures getting almost 4000 grafts TOTAL because my scalp is pretty tight (even with doing laxity exercises). So I am not even sure at this point whether I will want more (its only been about 10 days since second procedure). However, assuming I'd want more done in the future (I will wait at least a year for sure), I'm thinking that a FUE may be a better option next time simply because of the scalp laxity issue.

Or--has anyone gone to a good doctor that does both procedures (say like Shapiro in Minnesota) ready for EITHER procedure based on the doctor's recommendation. Can you plan for EITHER procedure depending on the doctor's recommendation when he sees you? Because obviously I am thinking the doctor won't know until after you do scalp laxity exercises and show up so he can determine what will work best.

Opinions?

FUE is probably the best option for anyone with a tight scalp. I had good scalp laxity and my FUT scar still stretched even with the technique of a renowned FUT surgeon.

Ace man,

If you are only 10 days out of yr op, then your scalp will be tight. It can take a few months for things to get back to normal. I had a pretty tight scalp for 3 to 4 months after my 2nd operation.

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014