Next and last HT

I had a HT around 12 years ago when my hair had thinned and the transplant was done in London with , I think, 3 sessions of 1500 grafts. At the time I was pretty happy with the result as it gave me considerable coverage where it had previously been sparce. Since then more hair has gone from the crown and back and what was left at the front has gone leaving only the transplanted hair. With some thickning spray and hair combed back it gives me a fair coverage in the frontal area. I have now had a couple of consultations and several email consultations and all have been fairly consistant in their summery. In all cases they reckon that 2500 grafs can he got from strip and around 60 to 800 FUE is possible. The FUE would be used the make a more natural hair line and basically fill in. The strip grafts would be used to fill in the crown but not really all the way down. I am happy with what I am being told.

Being from the UK I was initially planning to have it done in UK but after spending some time on here and taking into account my travel areas I have got 3 surgeons I am considering, and all have very favourable posts made on here. The three I am considering are Dr Bisanga in Belgium, Dr Saifi, in Poland and Dr Path in Thailand.

Would anyone have any preference in any of these gentlemen, and also bearing in mind cost is not a real issue here.

DaSpiv, from your list.. as for me.. Dr Bisanga

I had a HT around 12 years ago when my hair had thinned and the transplant was done in London with , I think, 3 sessions of 1500 grafts. At the time I was pretty happy with the result as it gave me considerable coverage where it had previously been sparce. Since then more hair has gone from the crown and back and what was left at the front has gone leaving only the transplanted hair. With some thickning spray and hair combed back it gives me a fair coverage in the frontal area. I have now had a couple of consultations and several email consultations and all have been fairly consistant in their summery. In all cases they reckon that 2500 grafs can he got from strip and around 60 to 800 FUE is possible. The FUE would be used the make a more natural hair line and basically fill in. The strip grafts would be used to fill in the crown but not really all the way down. I am happy with what I am being told.

Being from the UK I was initially planning to have it done in UK but after spending some time on here and taking into account my travel areas I have got 3 surgeons I am considering, and all have very favourable posts made on here. The three I am considering are Dr Bisanga in Belgium, Dr Saifi, in Poland and Dr Path in Thailand.

Would anyone have any preference in any of these gentlemen, and also bearing in mind cost is not a real issue here.