How soon will Cobblestoning Appear

Well i have had a 800 Fue on my frontal 1/3rd about 6 months ago

Everything is perfect till now.. But what concerns me is the bumpy appearance around follicles..

Well this is Pic is taken almost 45 days post op after shed.. There were not much visible scarring then

080120115347.jpg

Now at 6.5 months the hairs have started maturing.... and at the roots i can see white little bumps... I am worried.. what shoud i do now... I want to go back normal again... I dont mind going bald now... all i want is to be natural again... and i dont want more transplants

What should i do...Are they permanent? Or do they subside as time goes...

How soon will cobblestoning appear after a transplant

DSC_0110.jpg

Well i have had a 800 Fue on my frontal 1/3rd about 6 months ago

Everything is perfect till now.. But what concerns me is the bumpy appearance around follicles..

Well this is Pic is taken almost 45 days post op after shed.. There were not much visible scarring then

080120115347.jpg

Now at 6.5 months the hairs have started maturing.... and at the roots i can see white little bumps... I am worried.. what shoud i do now... I want to go back normal again... I dont mind going bald now... all i want is to be natural again... and i dont want more transplants

What should i do...Are they permanent? Or do they subside as time goes...

How soon will cobblestoning appear after a transplant

DSC_0110.jpg

Hello Sharan,

The pictures are a bit obscured but it appears that this could be a case of folliculitis though I would have anticipated it sooner after the procedure. However, that does not rule it out. Give your surgeon a call; folliculitis easily treatable. You can try an over-the-counter antibacterial or get a prescription form your doctor. All the Best, Mkchael

Michael James is a Patient Advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi, who is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network; and not a physician. Visit Us On: Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | LinkedIn

Comments give here are only for intellectual consideration and in no manner to be construed or accepted as medical advice. It is important to seek the advice of a physician in all medical circumstances including hair restoration, dietary or others directly or indirectly related to the subjects in this forum

From your pics, I see your concern. And from these pics, I do not think it is cobble-stoning IMHO. At 6.5 months post-op, this is not the norm.

You really need to notify your surgeon and send pics as well if you cannot be seen in person. See if you can improve the focus and take them with a higher resolution to see the detail more clearly.

The bumps appear very small and whiter in color and could be folliculitis. All of the post-op crusts should also be completely gone by now.

Wish you best in resolve and let us know what your doc states and their recommendation for treatment.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Glad to see that you decided to meet with your doctor. Let us know how everything went and wish you the best. ;)

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY