Consultation with Dr Steven Gabel

Spellis

I'd like to give my awesome experience with Dr Steven Gabel. A little background on myself. I consider myself a seasoned vet of hair transplants, with four over the last fifteen years. In total I've had approximately 2500 grafts. I met with Dr Gabel in his Seattle office three times to nail down what I want done. I kept changing my mind with what I wanted done so Dr Gabel saw me three times and every time he wanted to make sure I was comfortable with what was decided. Dr Gabel is truly a class act and wanted me to be comfortable with the procedure and he never pressured to schedule. In fact he told me to think about it for a while and have time to digest the information. I have a scar from a previous strip with a coalition doctor and want to get fue into scar. Then place about 1000 grafts into the front third of my hairline. I haven't done fue before and Dr Gabel told me realistically what to expect. My procedure is scheduled for August. I have not felt this comfortable with Dr in all my years getting hair restoration. As I get closer I'll post pre and post op.:)

Thanks for taking the time to chime in on the forum. Dr gavel presents some great work on here. As stated above you will be in very safe hands.

Great choice in doc

All the best

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014