Dermo Beauty Center scalp Micropigmentation - FAQ

Here some Questions and Answers about my scalp micropigmentation:

- What is the difference between scalp micropigmentation and tattoo?

It's similar to tattoo but differs in duration and type of the pigment. In scalp micropigmentation, the pigments are deposited in the superficial dermis, while in the tattoo in the deep dermis. The pigments used for the smp chemical characteristics that limit the duration in time, while those of a tattoo is definitive.

- Why you do not use permanent pigments in the smp?

It's risky to use permanent pigments,with the passing of the years tends to expand and veer towards other colors making the final result unnatural. This does not happen with bioabsorbable pigments.

- How long you keep the smp?

The smp is maintained in good condition approsimativamente from 8 to 12 months. Generally it is recommended to undergo a follow-up treatment about 12 months after the first session if you want perfect results every time, visible and natural.

- The smp is painful?

Pain is a very subjective factor. However, the use of products and advanced equipment by qualified personnel reduces this feeling a slight discomfort that is felt only during the session.

- how long it takes a session?

A treatment usually requires two sessions of two hours each in two different days.

To finish the month follow up with a possible recall, always included in the price.

- After the session I can go right back to my everyday life?

Of course, after the session you will feel only a slight redness that will tend to disappear in the following days

- Can I make the smp before or after a hair transplant?

Absolutely, the smp completes and refines the results obtained with the transplant.

- The smp creates damage to your hair?

The smp absolutely doen't create damage to the hair, even the action of the needle from place to 'hyperemia, a reminder of the blood to the surface.

It is not uncommon that this phenomenon is going to stimulate the regrowth of fluff.

- I would like to see live the effect of smp. How can I do?

Staring at a meeting without obligation at our center, you can see live the ultimate effect of the smp.

- The smp is a reversible treatment?

Yes, in the smp we use bioabsorbable pigments which, if not reinforced annually, will disappear in a period of approximately 2 years.

- Treatment of smp requires anesthetic?

No, the treatment of smp does not require anesthetics

p.s: I apologize for any grammatical errors

Mirko

I am the owner of Men's Ink, providing permanent and temporary scalp micropigmentation services.

Mirko,

Thank you for sharing!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.