Scar progress question - Possible stretching?

micky know what hes talkin about, we need people like him here to show the not so great side of ht, hes been threw it and is passionate about warning people about fut scars

Thanks champ, I really appreciate it.

Mickey you are growing more and more cynical because you had a bad FUT procedure. You're comments are completely biased and not fair to the many FUT patients on this forum who are seeking helpful information. Have you actually had an FUE procedure?

I had a bad procedure with a renowned doctor. My postings are not to vilify the surgeon otherwise I would name him but to make people aware of the potential ramifications of FUT. You may find it biased, but I call it informed. I have listed 17 advantages that FUE has over FUT compared to 9 advantages FUT has over FUE. I obviously see it as the superior procedure. In your mind, one has to see both procedures as equals to be none-biased but that is total erroneous. Being biased would be having a blind worship of FUE and to dismiss any faults it has, but I openly admit it has its own faults. Please show where my posts are biased? Debunk me, otherwise you are simply a waste of time.

• 3 weeks later...

Some scar updates. Back side looking much better and right side with some slight improvements. Still not a 100% happy with how it looks. I think I will not be able to trim it down to a number 2-3. I will check next month how it looks with number 3

Back side

15613.jpg

Right

15614.jpg

Right/Back

15615.jpg

Dr. Rene Rodriguez, Bogota - Colombia 1940 grafts FUT Feb 2013

Minoxidil Foam twice a day

Keto 2% twice a week

Biotin supplements

My Hair Restoration Website

• 1 month later...

4 month update for the scar. Things continue improving in the area that had problems on the right side. All the other areas are much better and was hard to take shots so only posting shots of the right side.

16047.jpg

16048.jpg

16049.jpg

Keto 2% twice a week

Biotin supplements

Hi xtatic5,

I think it would be wise to check with your Dr. but my guess would be that if no hair has come through on your scar at month 5 then it is likely that it is going to stay like that. Did yo get trichophytic closure? That is the type of closure that gets hair through the scar

Good luck!

Keto 2% twice a week

Biotin supplements