question for Pat

justgrow

Maybe this question has been asked before but I am curious.

When you go to observe different doctors and clinics and you realize there are serious concerns, What are your immediate thoughts for the poor guy or girl stuck in the chair on the receiving end? They are in the chair thinkin they are getting and hoping for the best results possible.

justgrow,

I'm sure Pat will eventually answer your question however, I can only imagine the horror I would feel for the patient if I saw serious concerns at the clinic I was visiting and/or on the work they were performing on the patient.

In most cases however, Pat doesn't select random clinics to visit. Today, we typically do some level of prescreening beforehand, so that when Pat visits with them, we are pretty confident at the very least, that they're not doing outdated work. Of course, that only minimizes the possibility of serious problems at the clinic - it doesn't eliminate them.

All I can say is, I really feel for uneducated patients who go to just anyone and end up with sub-par results. Thanks to the hair restoration information highway largely because of this community and the dedication of leading surgeons, more and more patients are making informed decisions and getting the results they deserve.

Best wishes,

Bill

Hey Bill,

I Think feeling horror sums it up pretty well.

I know I was one of those guys that was uneducated before my first procedure.Unfortunately I had bad results.

I probably would have given Pat like 2 grand had he been there to chirp in my ear and told me to run befaore I was cut.

Hind sight, Right?