Name and shame the companies who have conned you out of money

Baggins

I think this thread would be invaluable to new hair wearers who want to avoid throwing their hard earned money down the drain.

There's quite a few stories on here about Phil Osmond from hair4all. I've not met one person who has been satisfied with that guy's hair systems. And his so-called 'money back if you're not satisfied guarantee' is total bulls***.

Please feel free to list your personal horror stories and the companies who have ripped you off.

Phil,

Because you work for hair4all, please edit your signature to reflect your position with the company and refrain from posting outside links on the discussion forums. Posting outside links is a violation of our Terms of Service (which you agreed to while signing up for an account), and continued violations will result in a membership ban.

If you have any questions or need help with this, please send me a private message.

Thank you for understanding.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baggins viewpost.gif

A good result. :)

PLEASE READ

I have been asked by the seller of Hair4all to put the record straight about this hairpiece.

after receiving the system I contacted him and told him I wasn't happy as it was to shiny and the density was to thick

I asked if one of his stylist could thin it out.he said he would sort it out.and asked for some hair styles which I sent 2 pics

he said he would pay though I never asked him.but this is one of his affiliated stylists. before he sent it back styled he said I would need products.

which came to ?43 which I have sent back bu still no refund for those.when i received the system i didn't like the style as it was cut to short or hacked.

I phoned the person who styled it to ask if she thought it was a freestyle piece,but she didn't return my call so I left a message on her answering machine about 10pm

stating angrily I wanted her to call.after all I was ??350 out of pocket and wasn't happy.she told the Seller she had been upset about my phone call and stated in her email to him

she didn't know what to say to me.maybe she didn't want to drop him in it.

he called me last night at 10.45pm and kept me on the phone until 11.45 pm stating I would not get my money back until I met him and go to one of

his stylist to get the system put on me which he will pay for.I don't want to do this as I don't feel confident in wearing it so I'm not going to get what little hair

I have cut off which would stop me wearing a cover up spray.at the end of the day he states in his youtube video and on his site that he gives a 100% no quibble

guarantee if your not satisfied.it looks like it. I have asked him to make a video to show on youtube if its a freestyle system to show me I'm wrong which he doesn't

seem to want to do. after all he guaranteed it was a freestyle system.

if I have left anything out I will add it.

At this moment he has the Products for the System the System itself and ?343 of my money

Last edited by rh51; Today at 04:08 PM.

edit.gif

Edited by rh51

Phil,

We do our best to run an open, honest hair restoration community, and members are free to share their honest opinions and legitimate experiences. If a member does share a negative experience with an individual or organization, that person is always welcome to create a general account and explain and/or clarify the situation. However, we do ask that this is done without sharing any outside links, and we do not moderate legitimate opinions.

Having said that, we also don't want to host content that is pure slander or false propaganda, so if you do believe someone is unfairly and unjustly distorting your reputation, please send me a private message with the post and I will investigate.

I hope this helps. Please feel free to ask any additional questions. Also, please make the necessary edits to your forum signature.

Thank you.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.