My new blog about my HT with Dr. Path

JohnJohnB

Hey everybody,

I just had my HT with Dr. Path 3 days ago. I started a blog which you can see here

Hair Restoration Site for JohnJohnB

I would love some comments and thoughts about my procedure. It is a bit lonely here in Bangkok holed up in my hotel room.

Thanks.

-John

I actually wish I would have been in Bangkok after I had my HT....I felt very depressed and just wanted t be away from everyone...I keep asking myself: Am I a moron what the hell did I do? over and over....Then like a idiot I sleep on my face and took off the head band the doc told me would keep down swelling....(I should have sleep sitting up) I have pic of my face swelling up like a balloon REALLY..(maybe ill post the pics someday) any way its been 5 months and im seeing some good results. Yes Im very happy now Lol...My point is don't always think of your situation as a disadvantage, I would have loved to been in Bangkok....Good Luck, Now just wait and watch LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Hi John,

Its good to see your happy with your procedure. Do you have any pictures before the operation?

I'am currently in correspondence with Dr Path at the moment. I should be seeing him in November.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi John,

Its good to see your happy with your procedure. Do you have any pictures before the operation?

I'am currently in correspondence with Dr Path at the moment. I should be seeing him in November.

Tinkz,

You can see my pictures from the consultation which show my hair before the procedure. Just check my blog under the entry "Consultation Day." Good luck. I don't think you can go wrong with Dr. Path.

-John