4 months after

hi everybody, I'm new here..

I had a HT the september, 28 in nice (France)

very professional team, everything ok

until now nothing happened,

they said me I had to wait 3/4 months before the regrowth.. well,now the 4 months have almost passed,but they didn't even started to grow! it is normal? Someone else had to wait more than 4 months before seeing a regrowth, even if barely visible?

thank you and excuse me for my question, must be the 1000th time someone asks it icon_smile.gif

rick

hi everybody, I'm new here..

I had a HT the september, 28 in nice (France)

very professional team, everything ok

until now nothing happened,

they said me I had to wait 3/4 months before the regrowth.. well,now the 4 months have almost passed,but they didn't even started to grow! it is normal? Someone else had to wait more than 4 months before seeing a regrowth, even if barely visible?

thank you and excuse me for my question, must be the 1000th time someone asks it icon_smile.gif

rick

hey richard.. that's an honest question and concern...

You should have started to see some growth by now, but you could be one of the slow starters.

If at 6 months you don't see anything, then it's time to really question that clinic. Hang tight man. It's just the beginning process.

Would you mind sharing who did your work and how many grafts to where?

Thank you for your concern.

it was Dr Jean Marie Radiguet de la Bastaie, at The medical hair center on Nice (France)

I'm 37 years old, and I made the intervention just on a small spot (for now) on the top of the head and at both sides of the front.

The doctor anyway made a work of prevention, adding hairs in places where I still have 'em at the moment, thinking about the future, covering almost all the front part of the head.

sorry I don't have photos.

If you say I should have regrowth by now, tomorrow I'll call him.

Thank you!