FUE Hair Transplant 2500 grafts

This FUE case of 2500 grafts to the frontal forelock and hairline resulted in meeting the patient's goals of establishing a hairline and combing his hair back. The density in the hairline needs to be improved. The patient had side effects to finasteride but apples Rogaine Foam each night to the vertex.

Currently trying to format this video- Please check back for video update.

Edited by Vories

Dr. Vories, The work you have been presenting looks very good. I read on your site that you guarantee 85% graft survival rate. Would you say 85% survival is accurate for most patients, or are you seeing a greater survival rate? Also, could you post more close-up shots of the donor zone for grown-out follow-ups?

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

85% is not accurate for most cases. We normally see a greater survival rate than this, based on hairline hair counts. However, we have many patients who use tobacco (in any form), and for these patients graft survival does not seem to be as high. So we assume all patients smoke tobacco and make the 85% guarantee.

I am having trouble downloading videos on this site- if you visit My FUE Hair Transplant there is a good video that a patient has posted that shows a close up of the donor area. Thanks!

Thanks for the prompt answer. And maybe that extra 15% might give some people incentive to quit smoking . More hair, better health; it's a win/win. Looking forward to seeing more results.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com