MHR and their lies .Overselling and misleading.

Mahair

Damn them for what they have done to me. And all of the lies that they told me about hair transplants. I have found the truth here and they knew it all along.I guess everyone is a great candidate for a one time procedure of 2,500 grafts if they are foolish enough to go to them for a "consult"like I was. I was unsuspecting of their unscrupulous methods of trickery and deceipt. I was not a candidate for a 2,500 graft procedure and their is no one time hairtransplant.I saw the tricky nurse take the grafts that they did not use away. Three petri dishes full. Where did they go? Where did you get your Medical degree from Butcher Bill. Couldn't be Yale or Chicago medical school like your profile reads must have been reform school you lieing piece of dirt.You couldn't just be unethical you have caused me health problems with your unskilled hands and I have to look like a freak too. You will realise the error of your ways .And as for the consultant steve the snake you are unworthy of hanging your achievements . you are a discrace to the uniform.You are a liar and a sneak. I asked you questions you and the Butcher and you both lied outright. are you proud that you made a few bucks on the deal.Live with the fact that you are earning blood money . Steve you are not helping people like you said when you misrepresent a procedure. As for Butcher Bill you should be ashamed of yourself for knowingly doing Harm.The nerve damage was just poor skill but your lying to get a sale is below you position as a Dr.. I will not relent in my pursuit of your demise.YOU are responsible for what you have done and you know it was wrong.

[This message was edited by Mahair on January 30, 2004 at 08:49 AM.]

"The first cut is the deepest." Cat Stevens

Damn them for what they have done to me. And all of the lies that they told me about hair transplants. I have found the truth here and they knew it all along.I guess everyone is a great candidate for a one time procedure of 2,500 grafts if they are foolish enough to go to them for a "consult"like I was. I was unsuspecting of their unscrupulous methods of trickery and deceipt. I was not a candidate for a 2,500 graft procedure and their is no one time hairtransplant.I saw the tricky nurse take the grafts that they did not use away. Three petri dishes full. Where did they go? Where did you get your Medical degree from Butcher Bill. Couldn't be Yale or Chicago medical school like your profile reads must have been reform school you lieing piece of dirt.You couldn't just be unethical you have caused me health problems with your unskilled hands and I have to look like a freak too. You will realise the error of your ways .And as for the consultant steve the snake you are unworthy of hanging your achievements . you are a discrace to the uniform.You are a liar and a sneak. I asked you questions you and the Butcher and you both lied outright. are you proud that you made a few bucks on the deal.Live with the fact that you are earning blood money . Steve you are not helping people like you said when you misrepresent a procedure. As for Butcher Bill you should be ashamed of yourself for knowingly doing Harm.The nerve damage was just poor skill but your lying to get a sale is below you position as a Dr.. I will not relent in my pursuit of your demise.YOU are responsible for what you have done and you know it was wrong.

[This message was edited by Mahair on January 30, 2004 at 08:49 AM.]

"The first cut is the deepest." Cat Stevens