Post OP Pics and my Father-in-Laws 54 Ford Tractor

Spanker

Thought I would tell a story.

My father in law bought a piece of land that had an old 1954 for tractor on it. He is a good mechanic and eventually got it working and used it to maintain the 5 acres or so that he has. One winter he decided to restore it. He took it into his shop and worked very hard on it. He replaced wiring, broke it down, sanded to rust, prepped it, painted it and the engine, bought original decals, etc. The tractor is mostly a primer color grey and red. The last thing that he had to do to the tractor was paint the wheels. Instead of removing the tires or doing a very detained tape job, he just went for it. There is now over spray on the these big tractor tires, and guess what: That is the only think I see. I don't see the detail in the other work that he did, I just see the over spray and think of what a lazy move that was.

This is how I feel with poor post of photos. How can I trust that you are a detailed in your work when you are not detailed in your documentation? We can all find excuses, but I don't feel any will be good enough. The clinic can say, "Well, here it is, take it or leave it", and I suggest leaving it. I am not saying that members here should be photo critics at a professional level, but I do think that we should have expectations. So, to the clinics, I ask that you, after all the hard you put into the patient in the photos, that you keep that discipline just a little longer and present your work in professional manner. Don't be the guy that painted his tires.

Edit: This is what it looks like, except with paint on the tires.

860.jpg

Z

Z

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Mods, can you change the title to say Post OP pics. Had a typo.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Have you put together a proper tutorial on how to take quality photos of patients?

True and Dorin are probably the people to talk to.

View Spanker's Website