Putting HT cost on Credit Card

Hello,

Was just wondering if someone has put his HT cost on a credit card ..and how does this process goes ..Say for instance I can get a card with 0% for 12 months is it a good thing to do ..I mean does it have any effect on the credit history or any other negative effects that I should take into account.

Thanks

Totally fine to put it on the cc, but make sure the clinic will accept full payment on cc as some may not cap it to limit the charge from the cc company. If you pay your card off in full before they raise the interest rate or you are able to make the minimum payments once the rate increases then your credit rating should not be effected. 0% for twelve months is great.

what do you mean by clinic will accept full payment on cc as some may not cap it to limit the charge from the cc company. ...I m actually not sure how this works..I have got good credit history and also able to pay in cash but was just wondering what's better cash or credit card.

Cash is always better..since you don't have any revolving debt to worry about. But if you can afford it, then by all means it isnt a problem. What I did is sign up for a nice rewards credit card with a 0% APR with it.

That way i got the 0% interest and some really nice airline miles. Kind of eases the pain a little bit when you are dropping a large amount of hard earned money.

It's how I paid for all my HTs. It is no different than any other purchase you would make with a credit card. Budget it out so you can have it paid off by the end of the 0% promo as your interest rate will of course go up. I used Care Credit for my first procedure and AMEX for all the others as I found they had the best rewards program (I usually turn the points back into cash).

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com