About to book with Dr. De Reys

Some photos would help.

I see you're a norwood 2. Have you really considered the consequences of having a HT so young with a high risk of further hair loss?

Are you on Propecia and Regaine.

I highly recommend you send your photos to Spex before booking anything.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

You are more than a Norwood 2 Thowaway28925.

Take a step back before jumping into surgery too quick. You will be in for more loss in my opinion as it stands and it will not spell the end.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

I'm actually meeting Dr. De Reys this Saturday for a consultation.

He does have a solid reputation. One or two guys on this forum very recently went with him, and they have begun to document things. He certainly represents a good 'value' doc, even if most will scoff at that term.

I think it is great to have a solid European doc like that on the market......everybody won't be able to splash €10-13k on a HT, particularly those in their early-mid 20s.

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

Yes please! I'd like to know:

1. Are you happy with the way you were treated?

2. I know it's early days for you, but are you happy with your progression so far and if you can tell, does it look natural?

3. Would you recommend him?

1. Yes, both Dr Reys and his wife Gina (nurse) were very caring and constantly asked if I was feeling okay. They are caring people and friendly.

2. I am happy and yes it looks natural.

3. So far so good, but it is way too early to tell how my growth will turn out. I am only 2.5 weeks post-op at this stage.

Hope this helps - let me know if there's anything else you are asking. I do have a thread over on the FUE board if you want to take a look. Also check out William's thread.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

I am exchanging some messages with Dr. De Reys. I get always prompt responses, which makes me feel more comfortable if I decide to do it with him. I saw some recent videos (after 2010, when he left Prohair) and the results are really good. Throwaway, please update us. You would help me a lot to make my decision based on your results! Thank you in advance!

An amazing experience (4002 grafts) with Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED Clinic).

I am exchanging some messages with Dr. De Reys. I get always prompt responses, which makes me feel more comfortable if I decide to do it with him. I saw some recent videos (after 2010, when he left Prohair) and the results are really good. Throwaway, please update us. You would help me a lot to make my decision based on your results! Thank you in advance!

Thanks Denny but I decided to book with Dr. Hakan Doganay in the end.