starting to see some growth...

Okay, I am almost at the 6 week point and I am starting to see some little hairs peek thru... icon_biggrin.gif. Happy camper here. Actually, I'm surprised to see anything at this point... The shed happened at approx 2 weeks post op, and I thougth the dormant period was considerably longer. I guess the growth will be at different times. Now the native hair is about 1/2' long (the area was shaved) and some new growth is just barely peeking thru. My hair is rather dark, so it, pretty easy to see.

Hoping to see lots more soon! Janis

Happy Thankgiving everyone (even to you guys in the UK icon_smile.gif

Okay, I am almost at the 6 week point and I am starting to see some little hairs peek thru... icon_biggrin.gif. Happy camper here. Actually, I'm surprised to see anything at this point... The shed happened at approx 2 weeks post op, and I thougth the dormant period was considerably longer. I guess the growth will be at different times. Now the native hair is about 1/2' long (the area was shaved) and some new growth is just barely peeking thru. My hair is rather dark, so it, pretty easy to see.

Hoping to see lots more soon! Janis

Happy Thankgiving everyone (even to you guys in the UK icon_smile.gif

Janis,

Happy Thanksgiving to you too. And in addition to other extremely important things in life, you can add new follicles to your list icon_smile.gif.

6 weeks is still extremely early so don't expect too much too quickly. It takes several months to see any real cosmetic improvement.

Remind us - who was your doctor again?

Bill