SMP pictures - Dermo Beauty Center in Italy

Hello everyone, I'm Mirko Bruscaini the owner of the scalp micropigmentation center: Dermo Beauty Center. We are in Italy near Milan. I'm a scalp micropigmentist and I chose the smp to solve my problem of hair loss.

The smp done at my center is temporary, it will disappear after about 2 years.

I'd like to share with you some works that I performed at my center:

33p94yp.jpg

j6mtjd.jpg

akyjww.jpg

2uhqwja.jpg

308e4y8.jpg

2lw3sy.jpg

2mrsahj.jpg

Do not hesitate to ask me questions.

Edited by DermoBeautyCenter

I am the owner of Men's Ink, providing permanent and temporary scalp micropigmentation services.

Dermo,

Welcome to the forums, and thank you for sharing this temporary SMP result.

Altogether, I think the work looks very natural. One of the most important aspects of an SMP procedure - in my opinion - is creating the appearance of less density in the frontal hairline and gradually fading to a more dense look in the frontal 1/3rd of the scalp. I think this helps make the procedure look much more natural and undetectable. What's more, I think you did a nice job of achieving that effect with this procedure.

Look forward to seeing more results.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Dermo,

Welcome to the forums, and thank you for sharing this temporary SMP result.

Altogether, I think the work looks very natural. One of the most important aspects of an SMP procedure - in my opinion - is creating the appearance of less density in the frontal hairline and gradually fading to a more dense look in the frontal 1/3rd of the scalp. I think this helps make the procedure look much more natural and undetectable. What's more, I think you did a nice job of achieving that effect with this procedure.

Look forward to seeing more results.

Hi and thank you. Yes, it's exactly what I think, the frontal hairline must be very natural. My work is focused on this aspect.

20jfqbq.jpg

21mybk2.jpg

33zd37r.jpg

I am the owner of Men's Ink, providing permanent and temporary scalp micropigmentation services.