NW5 should i get HT

alexj4

• 3 weeks later...
I had a consultaion with Dr Rahal and i was very impressed with what he had to say i thoight he was great, im 32 now so do you think if i had a NW2 that would be a good look? im a NW5 probably goimg to be a 6

Hello Sjones;

Just came across your HTN query. Great that you had a consult with a good surgeon. Your results will depend on the amount of donor hair you have available for the transplant. I have witnessed some amazing transitions for NW5 and NW6 that look amazing.

Regarding, what others have to say I offer the following. As long as you feel good about your self image and the changes you made in your self image thats all that matters. Sure people say things that sometimes does sit right with our emotional being but in the end that is on them. So, go for what is going to enhance your quality of life. All the Best, Michael.

Michael James is a Patient Advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi, who is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network; and not a physician. Visit Us On: Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | LinkedIn

Comments give here are only for intellectual consideration and in no manner to be construed or accepted as medical advice. It is important to seek the advice of a physician in all medical circumstances including hair restoration, dietary or others directly or indirectly related to the subjects in this forum

Indeed...take your time, do your research. With that research, get an idea of how you want the end result to look like. From there, work backwards developing a plan of attack. Take your time, be patient.

Learn from people who have had great hair-transplants that were where you are now and also those that waited and had the restoration later when the hair-loss was at it's end...like myself. I was a Norwood 6+.

Mentors are great on so many levels. Find one, two or more...they're like you, they've been there already.

Wish you well with all your research and stay strong.

🙃