Dr Hasson Consultations in London March 30th and 31st

Garageland

I am pleased to announce that Dr Hasson will be providing one to one free consultations together with Joe aka Jotronic and myself in London

on Saturday March 30th and Sunday March 31st. It is expected that these places will fill very quickly as demand is already very high.

The venue will be the Thistle Hotel in Hyde Park. There will be no charge for the consultations and they are strictly by appointment. If you are interested in meeting Dr Hasson please email me for more information at ukconsultant@hassonandwong.com

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

• 2 weeks later...

I have had a many enquiries asking whether there are appointments still available. Currently I have spaces available for both days although the on the Saturday there are only a handful of spaces left.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson