Dr Luciano Sciaco

Eventer

I have not heard of him.

Where are you located?

This link will help you search for docs recommended by this forum in your area: Hair Transplant Network - Find Hair Transplant Clinics and Doctors

Please do a lot of research first before making any type of HT decision!! Making a hasty decision could lead to more heartache down the road...

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...

What do you mean exactly when you say he has been recommended to you by the London Hair Transplant clinic. Do you mean he is their surgeon ? To be honest i would stay away from any London / Harley Street hair clinic, the dont have good reptutations.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

So, I went for consultation with this dr. luciano sciacca, the clinic is called timeless hair transplant and is near goodge street in central london. I had my procedure done (2000 graft, FUE) about 10 days later (on the 27 January 2014). Overall I am happy with the result, my wound is healed now about 1 month post hair transplant and I can see already my hair growing :-)

I wish i knew how to add pictures to show to you. :-)

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I really do hope that guys who are reading this thread in the future realize that shopping for a hair transplant is nothing like shopping for a new TV set. Extraordinary hair transplant surgeons are extremely rare and I would only go with a recommended surgeon on this site, who has many hd videos and photos available. This is your head that we are talking about! It better be an extraordinary result, or else you will live years full of regret, mark my words!

This industry is nothing like any other industry. It is universally unregulated, mostly full of Doctors who only wish to maximize their profit. Ironically, these quacks charge the same amount of money that a top 10 surgeon charges, and I hope that anyone who reads this who is even considering finding a hair transplant blow out deal quickly changes his mind! It doesn't exist, you have to pay! Top surgeon = higher chance of an excellent result. I would only want the best surgeon operating on my head! Hopefully you would too!

Please do your due diligence! Google the top clinics in Belgium, Canada, USA, Turkey and Spain. Save up for an additional year or two. Go to the best! Just my two scents.

Btw, I just love all of the new accounts popping up in this same thread. Say hi to Luciano from me! ;)

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.