The fight against DHT

mdm0123

Hello everyone,

I've been dealing with hair loss for over 5 years. Recently, I started working with a company that was created to offer men better more strategic products. MiN New York is the only company that manufactures all its hair products with DHT inhibitors. Shampoo, conditioner, coloring and styling pomades. I still continue to use rogaine foam which has helped with prevention but it still leaves a weird texture in my hair. We are currently about to launch a product called Agent which will be our next product to help fight hair loss and promote growth. Not trying to sell these products but thought forums like this would be a good place to at least announce that these products are out there. If you're going to use shampoo, conditioner, coloring or a styler then why wouldn't you want them to contain anti hair loss ingredients, right?

Edited by Future_HT_Doc
outside link removed

MD,

You're welcome to discuss these products, but do not post any outside links or overly promotional material on forums. This type of activity is against our Terms of Service (which you agreed to while signing up for an account), and is not permitted.

Additionally, please update your forum signature to include your affiliation with this organization.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to send me a private message.

Thank you for understanding.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.