Caboki/Toppik length of fibres...

Hey all I'll try and keep this brief. 30 year old male, diffuse (I believe) thinning much more noticeable at crown. A NW 2 at front at most, I have a widows peak. My hair is thinning very slightly at the temple sides also.

Anyway I'm pretty excited about trying one of these products, as my hairloss is nowhere near developed enough to consider a HT yet after browsing this and other forums for many hours.

My Question is, I have been buzzing my hair to a 1/2 guard which I appreciate is way to short for them to work effectively. Nothing would give me more pleasure than having my old short back sides and slightly waxed on top again, but would the fibres blend in with this longer hair on top?

Also, assuming I wanted to touch up my hairline a little, am I right in assuming there is a finer product available?

Many thanks!

Edited by neversaynever2

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I thank the hair gods every morning for hair concealers. Amazing stuff. I have tired both brands and really like the Caboki best. Seems to stick better even without hair spray. Toppick seemed to rub off easy, esp onto pillows.

Neversaynever2,

I believe it is going to work best on a little bit longer hair. I usually use like an 8 clip on top, 1 on sides, nice fade;) I have gone down to a 5 clip, which seems to show a bit more. And longer than 8 is fine, that you can pay attention to and when gets too long you'll know. When it does the hair on the light spot seems almost fluffy cotton ballish. Lol you'll see what I mean when u get there. Or just always keep a fresh cut;)