how long after hair transplant can I use concelar or hair thickner, Jerome russel

I am interested in doing an Fue Hairtransplant for the crown and mid head area, I have very good hair line but totally bald in back and mid, I currently wear Concelear ( Jerome Russel) I I have included photo of the product, it is good and I have been using it for the crown area for past 20 years, so no one knows that I am totally bald in the crow. I am wondering if I do the FUE hair transplant how long after surgery I can start using the hair concelar on the transplanted area without damaging the grafts or hampering the growth of the new hair, this way I can practice normal life unti the hair grow, I heard you can not use it for the first 6 months or so, what is the truth? this is what has been keeping me from doing the surgery is that I can bare to wear a cap and be off work for some days but not for a long time, and I can not just show my blad crown suddenly after surgery after being conceled infront of my co workers for years, So Please let me know your advice.

Also if you would advise on how many grafts I possibly will need to cover my crown and get red of the concelar..

thanks all in advance

139519-DEFAULT-L.jpg.e70aaae08b9465791e9bca1748491f9d.jpg

• 4 weeks later...