Hair Transplant Patient of the Week: AllAboutHair's 2,989 FUT with Dr. Radha

This week's Hair Transplant Patient of the Week is AllAboutHair, who recently received 2,989 grafts from Dr. Radha.

On June 1st, 2012, AllAboutHair underwent a 6 hour Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) with Dr. Radha and her team. During the procedure, Dr. Radha used a total of 2,989 grafts (5,509 hairs) to artistically recreate most of AllAboutHair's scalp and hairline. AllAboutHair described the procedure as "painless and thorough," and complemented Dr. Radha on her dedication and artistic design.

What's more, AllAboutHair recently updated the community with his 9 month post operate images, and the results are excellent!

To review AllAboutHair's 9 month update, please see the following: Hair Transplant with Dr. Radha - 2,989 Grafts.

Please join me in congratulating AllAboutHair!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Hair,

Again, congratulations! Look forward to reviewing the new images.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.