Guys from sweden or others

joachim

Where do you get you Proscar? recipe or internet?

Do you cut the pills with razorblades or pillcutters, where can i get myself

a pillcutter.

To all you guys who have been trough a HT, do you take finastride for maintenance?

Thanks

Where do you get you Proscar? recipe or internet?

Do you cut the pills with razorblades or pillcutters, where can i get myself

a pillcutter.

To all you guys who have been trough a HT, do you take finastride for maintenance?

Thanks

Joachim

In the USA, you can usually find a pill cutter at the local pharmacy. If they are not on a shelf somewhere in the store, they may be bnehind the counter with the pharmacist. I would just ask the pharmacist because it is probably a common request.

Lots of guys take Propecia to retain their natural hair, after a transplant. A few guys prefer not to take Propecia. In my opinion it's a good idea to use Propecia, to try to stop the progression of hair loss. The more natural hair you can retain, the better. There is not enough donor hair to just replace everything with grafts, and even if you could it would cost a fortune.

Thanks Arfy, but I am pretty sure that they don't sell pillcutters at swedish pharmacy. Do you have any reliable internetstores from where you can get the finastride. I got a prescription for propecia but would like to cut some costs.

Joachim, I did a search on the internet for pill cutters and found one for $5. The website is for hair products - pill cutter

I also searched this forum for a cheap and reliable place to order propecia/proscar. I found this site that a poster named Harry Paulus recommends - pharma-corp

I've never ordered from these places so I can't say for sure that they are guaranteed.

It sounds like you are aware that proscar is the same as propecia, just 5mg rather than 1mg. There is also a generic versions of these drugs. You can definitely save money by splitting proscar into 1.25mg. I believe that pharma-corp requires a prescription. Don't order from an online drug store that doesn't require one.

I'm obviously not from Sweden but I hope this helps.

[This message was edited by JohnH on January 19, 2004 at 03:17 PM.]