Propecia 1 year can I still get regrowth?

I'm almost 23 years old been on Propecia for 1 year now and have early frontal loss! I'm a NW2 rite now but the hairs in the front are miniaturizing espcially the center of my hairline and temples but still have a full head of hair. Also a miniaturization test said I have MPB. After 1 yr on Propecia I have about the same hair since I started the drug. I been reading I can still get my hairs thickened which is all I need up to 2 years!? Is that really true? Because the official reports say results say by 12 months!

I'm almost 23 years old been on Propecia for 1 year now and have early frontal loss! I'm a NW2 rite now but the hairs in the front are miniaturizing espcially the center of my hairline and temples but still have a full head of hair. Also a miniaturization test said I have MPB. After 1 yr on Propecia I have about the same hair since I started the drug. I been reading I can still get my hairs thickened which is all I need up to 2 years!? Is that really true? Because the official reports say results say by 12 months!

What's a PRP treatment? As far as I know Propecia and Rogaine are the only 2 proven treatments that work for MPB but Rogaine is too much of a hassle and Propecia is far more effective then Rogaine so I'll stick with Propecia! But I just wanted to know if I can really get regrowth up to 2 years!

hi public,

I think the propecia website said that after a year you can see if the drug is working or not, so first if you haven't experience any hair loss then the drug is working and continue to use it because if you stop then you are going to continue to thin and lose hair. Not sure if your hair will thicken though...

Well it depends on the person and if they respond well.

Personally, I have had quite satisfactory, visible results of regrowth from Rogaine.

I agree it's not the easiest thing to use, but it takes me less than a minute to apply, and that's it. I don't really know about all the trouble other people complain of.

Of course taking a tablet would be better. But if I had the choice, I'd take both.