Dr kremner - Vinci Hair Clinic

Hi.

I have been looking into a potential FUE procedure with Vinci hair clinic who currently use Dr Kremner for this.

I was wandering if anyone has even heard of this Dr as i have carried out a bit of research and could not find anything on her.

Cheers

Hmm was thinking that but then again you would think that if all UK hair transplants were bad you think there would be alot more posts talking of bad hair transplants... when really recently there are none.

I think probably Farjo is safety UK Dr.

Ive been reading on another forum about this clinic. A young lad of 22 who was receeding quite a lot, used this company and went to their clinic in malaga. Although the work looked good, they gave him a very low hairline which really beggars belief. As far as this Dr Kremner, ive never heard of him. But this clinic seems to be some kind of chain, ( like Ziering medical ) they have clinics everywhere and trade off the name. Whats more worrying is that one of their UK Dr's is none other than Dr Rogers !! Not good ..I would never entertain going to this kind of clinic as i see at as a bit of a lottery as to what kind of results you might get.