WHERE TO FIND GENERIC AVODART?

JSSeaDub06

I've noticed that there is no Generic version of Avodart (Dutasteride) available in the United States unlike Propecia (Finasteride). What online pharmacy would you find the generic version of Dutasteride that isn't a scam! Anyone try or buy online? THANKS

I've noticed that there is no Generic version of Avodart (Dutasteride) available in the United States unlike Propecia (Finasteride). What online pharmacy would you find the generic version of Dutasteride that isn't a scam! Anyone try or buy online? THANKS

JSSeaDub06,

I think you should just relax a little bit...

By "trying" everything to see if "that" works, you're just going to mess with your body and achieve the opposite of what you want in the end.

You are already on generic finasteride as I understood from another thread? Then I would just keep going on finasteride.

The importance is stability with such hormonal drugs. Every time you change dosage or change drugs, you create hormonal fluctuations that will lead to some shedding phase, which means more hair loss for a while. Why taking such a risk?

Just stay on proscar, same dosage, for a loooong time, and possibly add minoxidil eventually if you're able to apply consistently at least once a day.

Good luck... and chill a little bit icon_smile.gif

Well. Considering the degree of my loss at a young age, 21, i dont have that much time to relax or experiement. Had i started Propecia or DUT two years ago I'd be just fine. Considering Propecia only maintains 60 percent of hair loss, as opposed to 90 percent by DUT what would you do at this point. I would like assure myself that I am doing all that is possible to maintain the native hair I have now so i can reasses my loss in two years for a transplant.

I think you are misinterpretting the % there ... finasteride has been shown to reduce DHT levels by 60% or so while Dutasteride has been shown to reduce it by 90% give or take in the test subjects. This does not necessariyly correlate with how much hair it maintains (i.e. 60% of hair that would have otherwise been lost vs 90%).

Likely you will still lose hair as time elapses regardless of medications but perhaps at a slower pace. When you look at the graphs of people taking fin. they still lose hair after 5 years though at a slower rate so it is not a cure for what your hair is genetically programmed to do.

SDM

Avodart is some scary powerful stuff.

If you happen to have any bad sides they will last for a long time even after you stop.

Up to a year in alot of guys

Its because the drug stays in you body much much longer.

Propecia sides usually disappear within a week but Ive even seen that mess up guys for much longer .

If propecia works I would stay far away from Dut.

I think clinics that prescribe Dut are borderline incompetent

I understand,

Take into consideration the comments above but if you really want to buy generic dutasteride i posted on here a while ago asking where to buy and i got some websites recommended by experienced people on this website ( here )

Look at Leesons recommended websites

Regards,

Irish

Current Regime:

Minox liquid 5% twice a day

Proscar 1/4 tab a day

Nizoral every 2nd day

MSM 1000mg a day

Silica 200mg a day

AHS 6 months laser treatment- POOR results

Crescina - no results

IRISH

Hi JSSeaDub06;

I have a site that provides generic avodart with good price and good quality.this pharmacy approved by FDA.Click at link buy avodart you can visit this my site.

buy avodart

Thanks