New Delhi/Gurgoan FUE Surgeon

bradp2012

Hello everyone. I just joined this forum and to be honest, I'm quite amazed with the wealth of information on here. I would very much appreciate if someone can help me.

I live in London, UK but simply cannot afford the Hair Restoration/FUE prices here. lol! :D However I have a friend living in India (Gurgaon, near New Delhi). I rescently visited him and I went to this clininc below:

Aravalic Clinic.

They are located in Gurgoan. I met with Dr BK Garg who explained me FUT and FUE and recommended that I go for 2500-3000 grafts FUE treatment which will cost about Rs/- 65,000 to 78,000 (depending upon number of grafts). [Rs/- 26 per graft.]

The price is affordable for me but I have struggled to find any user reviews of BK Garg on the internet. I even sent him an email two weeks ago on his clinic and personal email to book the operation dates and haven't recieved ANY response!

I would like to know reputed/experienced FUE surgeons in Gurgoan/New Delhi areas. I'm asking this here because I think some of the users on here may have had a procedure done in New Delhi/Gurgoan area and perhaps know some surgeons. from what I have seen so far the cost is usually around 25 or 26 Rs per graft so its not the money I'm concerned with. I just want to make sure that I get the FUE done by the right doctor who has lots of experience and doesn't bullshit me.

I would appreciate if anyone can give me any advise/information.

Edited by Future_HT_Doc
removed outside link.

Hi Brad,

Have you reviewed our recommended hair restoration physicians in India? Feel free to ask any additional questions!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Hello everyone. I just joined this forum and to be honest, I'm quite amazed with the wealth of information on here. I would very much appreciate if someone can help me.

I live in London, UK but simply cannot afford the Hair Restoration/FUE prices here. lol! :D However I have a friend living in India (Gurgaon, near New Delhi). I rescently visited him and I went to this clininc below:

Aravalic Clinic.

They are located in Gurgoan. I met with Dr BK Garg who explained me FUT and FUE and recommended that I go for 2500-3000 grafts FUE treatment which will cost about Rs/- 65,000 to 78,000 (depending upon number of grafts). [Rs/- 26 per graft.]

The price is affordable for me but I have struggled to find any user reviews of BK Garg on the internet. I even sent him an email two weeks ago on his clinic and personal email to book the operation dates and haven't recieved ANY response!

I would like to know reputed/experienced FUE surgeons in Gurgoan/New Delhi areas. I'm asking this here because I think some of the users on here may have had a procedure done in New Delhi/Gurgoan area and perhaps know some surgeons. from what I have seen so far the cost is usually around 25 or 26 Rs per graft so its not the money I'm concerned with. I just want to make sure that I get the FUE done by the right doctor who has lots of experience and doesn't bullshit me.

I would appreciate if anyone can give me any advise/information.

Hi Brad,

I stay in Gurgaon and myself travelled 250kms to Chandigarh for a FUE surgery on 23rd Dec. I did enough research in the Delhi/Gurgaon area but could only find 'branded clinics' but no good surgeons.

Lately there have been many such hair transplant clinics mushrooming in the country to cash in on the growing awareness of HT in India but I would never ever risk my head in their hands. Pay a little more to a good surgeon and be safe. HT is a decision for a lifetime.

Cheers!

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Hi

Brad,

As you say you are not Satisfied with Aravalic Clinic. because they give you no response for your queries. you want do a hair transplant in delhi. I suggest you a best hair transplant clinic In delhi, Kabera Global Clinic is the best clinic for hair transplant. here experts surgeon doctors they will proper guide you. you can take a free consultation here with expert surgeon doctors. they charge you (20rs per graft charges).