What are your thoughts on a low carb diet several months after a HT?

I did low calorie for about a month and a half and switched and I have been low carbing for about a month and wondered what you all think? I cheated yesterday and today to shock my body out of stall. I was only looking for about a 5 more pounds to lose anyway and about to start working out. My HT is looking good but don't want to hurt it or keep any grafts that still may grow from coming up. Any thoughts? I am at 5 months.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Diets are great but what you need ( for long term success) is a change of lifestyle which includes regular exercise. Low carb eating habits are great in my mind and quite popular today ( Paleo, etc). If you eat right, it will have no negative effect on your HT in fact, my hair /nails tend to grow faster on a high protein diet but that is just me .

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!