A quick question. Going for FUT very soon

amtoo55

Does anyone know the difference between 'Slit Grafting' vs 'No-touch Auto Inject technique'?

Secondly, I am considering FUT with either Hairclub or ILHT in Lahore, Pakistan. But at this moment, I am confused and cannot decide which one to choose. Any comments will be very helpful and much appreciated!

Thanks.

"Slit grafting" sounds like the clinic is referring to the practice of making an incision in the scalp with a blade or needle and implanting a graft afterward. "No touch autoinject" sounds like some sort of process where a recipient site creation and graft implantation occurs in one step using one specialized tool.

Additionally, you may want to take a look at our recommended hair transplant surgeons and consider consulting with several clinics before scheduling a procedure.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Different docs use different terms sometime ( like Hairpieces almost). You are right to ask questions

Take a look at the coalition docs and what they say .If you go with a proven surgeon, you will see most use the same lingo and will have everything explained as well by them.

You are in the right place!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!