Best place for Propecia online, needs to be able to be sent to Ireland.

Ireland78

Ukfinasteride is good Ireland78.

I have received today 15 months worth of proscar that I cut into quarters for 210.00 GBP

Other forum members use their service,and I have found it is very well priced, legitimate and good all round service.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

• 3 weeks later...

I am not sure where the Irish forum members get their finasteride from on here if they do take it.

Try mailing IrishSailor or try mailing Spex as he might be able to help.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Hi Guys,

Just wondering where is the best place to get Propecia online. I saw that online pharmacy do the 5mg fairly cheap so just wondering where ye get it from.

i have used doctorfox for 1mg propecia and it was shipped to ireland, its expensive though. a prescription from your doc for proscar 5mg and cutting it into quarters is the cheaper option.

Edited by Future_HT_Doc

4510 FUSS Dr Feriduni December 2012

2350 FUSS Dr Feriduni December 2013

HT 1:Total Grafts 4510: Singles 715, Doubles 2123, Triples 1369, Quads 303 ( 10,280 Hairs )

HT 2:Total Grafts 2352: Singles 350, Doubles 1601, Triples 401, ( 4,755 Hairs )

i have used doctorfox.co.uk for 1mg propecia and it was shipped to ireland, its expensive though. a prescription from your doc for proscar 5mg and cutting it into quarters is the cheaper option.

Ouch....?214 for six months supply...that ain't cheap. I have being told that most Irish chemists will not dispence Proscar for those suffering with MPB hairloss, only for those suffering from Prostate cancer. Any truth in this?

I get my finpecia from ukfinasteride.info and they do i believe ship to Ireland. Email Dr Singh as he is a sound guy.:cool:

Best

Spex

excellent, yes they do ship to ireland now, i tried that site last year but they were only posting to uk mainland then. I quite fancy the 1mg finpecia,( save my lazy ass cutting proscar up) what does the finpecia cost mate?

@ johnwest: ive never heard of irish chemists refusing to give out proscar for MPB, id imagine once you have a prescription from the doc there shouldnt be any issues.

4510 FUSS Dr Feriduni December 2012

2350 FUSS Dr Feriduni December 2013

HT 1:Total Grafts 4510: Singles 715, Doubles 2123, Triples 1369, Quads 303 ( 10,280 Hairs )

HT 2:Total Grafts 2352: Singles 350, Doubles 1601, Triples 401, ( 4,755 Hairs )