The Gillespie Clinic Calgary

calgaryhair

Hi to the community. Not sure if this is the right place to post so if not I apologize. I have been a reader on the forum for a year now and have found it very useful. I have finally made a decision to go ahead and get a transplant and being from Calgary, have gone to the Gillespie Clinic here for a consultation. I found the Dr. to be very pleasant and knowledgeable and feel comfortable booking the surgery with him.

My question is if anyone on the forums have gone to this clinic and if so , how was the experience?

Thanks very much.

I never heard of this doc but I can tell you that you have five of the best docs in the world in Canada

(Hasson, Wang, Rahal, Simmons, Nakatsui) I would suggest you check them out since they are world class.

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

I know what you are saying but I dont think you are fully appreciating the difference between on "ok" doc and an elite doc. It can be quite significant. If few are replying to you here, it is because they have not heard of Dr. G and believe me, we have many on here who are very in the loop and know of most of the good docs out there. I am not saying he is bad or anything but there are hundreds of treads, results (photos and videos) of the other Canada doc's work so you know your going with someone with a proven track record.

I know getting it done locally has value but that is short term value/convienience only and in my mind is way down on the priority list since you will have this result for a lifetime and for the whole world to see no less!! I had a very good doc just 2 hours from my home and I still chose to drive 10 hours to see Dr. Rahal.

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452