cheap fiasteride in the uk

JIMjim

Hi, guys i need to find a reliable source for some cheap fin ive tried finasteride uk but its just too expensive for me right now i just cant lay out the ?200. So that leaves me looking online and obvisly there are hundreds of sites selling cheap fin from india but ive had fake supplys in the past and i dont want to go through that again.

thanks

Yeah I agree the price of Finasteride UK is WAY too expensive,I've bought Finpecia from them myself and they sell one years supply for GBP 200 ($320) ,the price written on the box is Indian 49.5 RS for 100 tablets equal to GBP 0.56!!! ($0.90) so a years supply costs just GBP 2.10 ($ 3.40).so they are making over 100x percent profit..

but sadly like you mentioned there are fakes on internet and you can never know what you get,at least with finasteride uk you get the real deal.

one option would be asking someone (if you know any) who travels to India or nearby countries to purchase your supply there (I asked a neighbour who was going there for holidays and he brought me 2 years supply of Finpecia for less than GBP 5 and it's the exact same product I payed 10x more here in the UK)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...