Recommendations for HT surgeon in Sydney,AU

Freddo

I don't think any clinics in Australia are recommended.

USA, Canada, Belgium, maybe Thailand/India are your places to go.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

Can definitely recommend Dr Knudsen in Sydney if you are after a smallish procedure. Mine was a 1400 graft procedure and I was very happy with the experience and how things are progressing. He may also be good at larger sessions, but I'm just quoting my own personal experience of a smaller session. Good luck, do plenty of research on this site and others.

Can definitely recommend Dr Knudsen in Sydney if you are after a smallish procedure. Mine was a 1400 graft procedure and I was very happy with the experience and how things are progressing. He may also be good at larger sessions, but I'm just quoting my own personal experience of a smaller session. Good luck, do plenty of research on this site and others.

Hey,it is perhaps going to be a small procedure,iv got a receding hair line which isnt so bad and abit of thinning through the middle,so ill def add dr Knudsen to that list of who to see,as i don't want to waste time looking at others if i don't get enough positive feedback through here,cheers

wow,although i doubt many australian's actually head overseas to do such treatments when there are a few around here...

Many who find the forums and do the research travel abroad. UK is about the same as Australia when it comes to HT reputations, I traveled to New York for mine. It's not the sort of decision you want to make where you base it on location. You should want the BEST for this procedure, location shouldn't be a part of it. Plus, it works out much cheaper for Ozzies to go abroad because of how it expensive it is there.

Lots on this forum have gone abroad. There's been recent posts of two people who went to Thailand, India and New York.

Maybe you could get a good result in Australia, it's up to you if you want to take the risk. I didn't want to risk the UK.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

wow,although i doubt many australian's actually head overseas to do such treatments when there are a few around here...

many aussies including me have gone overseas, in my opinion through hours of research it is the best option for aussies.

correct, there are many aussies who have gone overseas for a HT.

if you arent keen to travel, i would say book a consultation with Dr Knudsen for a start and see how it goes. as i said before, i have read some really good things about him in multiple places.what i am trying to say here is that he seems honest and not one of those surgeons who runs HT factory or will push you into a HT.

also his website says he has done more than 4000 HT procedures thus far. he has some good experience

i just found this about Dr Knudsen which you might be keen to read and check out one of the posts in this thread which has links to multiple threads

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/144687-dr-knudsen-australia-800-grafts.html

also, check out:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/139617-dr-knudsen.html