Repair of minigrafts in hair line with 1500 fu strip, 60 grafts per

hair doctor

"Minigraft repair work. 1500 FUE grafts in hairline 60 grafts/square cm. The next step is to add 300 or 400 grafts into the patient's scar. He is planning on joining the military in January and hopefully we will be able to buzz his head down to #3 by then" Dr.J.

befaft-040912b.jpg

recommendation on this community

That looks like very good work; however, aren't you concerned that a significant number of grafts will fail to grow because they are so densely packed? What makes you think that you are achieving 90-95% growth?

I'm a young man and I would like my hair to be as dense as possible, but I'm skeptical that densely packing to such an extreme results in high yields.

Don't you have to separate a tremendous amount of follicular units to achieve densities of 60 grafts/cm2? icon_cool.gif

Great work. It's completely natural. It looks like you just worked on the temple areas and left the rest of the frontal hairline along-- comparing before and after-- why is this? If so, 1500 FU is a lot of grafts just in the temples --but the results are great. I'm in the same situation, but worry about having more than 1500 FU to cover temples and rest of hairline in addition to the transition zone/mid scalp?