approaching 3 months

almostthere

I have posted pics from 1 month to 2 month points and I am approaching my 3 month mark. I must say the shedding has to be at the maximum point. It has really affected my mood. I know things will be getting better and better , but right now its hard to keep a smile on my face. Looking for some encouragement and friendly chat to help me through these next several weeks. I will be posting pics around the 15th of NOV.

Almost,

How are you? Ive looked through the photos in your profile and it looks like you have come along way, since those first pre op photos. I am just approaching 5 weeks post HT and in a similar place regarding the feelings towards the way that I look. But you have been here before, and know that it is for the long term. Your hair is not looking bad at all, and hopefully in just a matter of weeks, you will push out of the doldrum phase and really start to see the beginning of some great results. Its not easy thats for sure, and there are days when things seem tough, and waiting is taking forever. But you are not alone. Hang in there and keep your head up, and Im sure that you can look back on this post with a smile, and feeling far more positive about where you and your hair are!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.